Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back Off!

I need people to stop asking me how I'm doing.  My usual response is "I am doing fine.  Don't worry about me."  That translates into "If you don't stop ****ing asking me about how I'm doing, I'm going to smack you."

How the (bleep) do you think I'm doing?!  How would you feel if you were in my shoes? My husband is deployed on his second tour to Iraq, I'm living alone with my two cats.  I AM MISERABLE PEOPLE!  IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?!  Do you really want to hear that I'm having a hard time letting go and that the entire wait is killing me?  Do you want to hear that my stress level is so high lately that I'm gaining weight and that I'm breaking out like crazy?!  DO YOU?!?!  Do you really want to talk to me about how poorly I'm doing and how unhappy I am? No!  You don't want to hear the whole story!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder I burden my friends with talking about him incessantly (I'm sorry R.L.).  Seriously!  I hate all couples so I like to avoid ALL public places.

Seriously, people.  If you don't want to know... PLEASE STOP ASKING ME!!!


2 comments:

The Shepards said...

I have to agree with you! Everyone now is asking how I'm feeling about Aaron's upcoming deployment, I'm not sure what they want to hear but I just want to tell them to f*** off, Honestly i wish i could just hide in a cave till its all over, social interaction is overrated

Anonymous said...

Aw, girl, I'm sorry. I definitely know how you feel...been there done that, and it sucks, and there's nothing I (or anyone) can say to make it better. Hang tough...you've come so far already! *hugs*

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online