Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"You know You're a Military Spouse ..." Series

I am starting a new "You know you're a military spouse if ..." series.  Why?  Probably because I am running out of topics of military related issues.  It is becoming increasingly difficult to write about personal problems regarding the military when I live way off-post and my DH is deployed.

Our topic of today: You know you're a military spouse ... when you can't remember the last four digits of your social security number.

This happens to me all the time!  I have memorized my social security number since my senior year of high school.  I wrote it down hundreds of time since then for college applications, transcriptions, medical records, job applications, etc... Yet, ever since I got married, there are times when I have to take a moment before answering the USAA bank operator.

If you ask for my DH's social security number, I can rattle it off in my sleep.  When I am asked for my own SSN, I get confused and mix up the numbers!  Completely ridiculous.


1 comments:

The Shepards said...

I get confused with my name period! Sometimes when i'm on base and people ask my birthday i give them my husbands, his information has reigned supreme in my head! lol

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online