Saturday, September 26, 2009

About Enchante

Earlier today, I was browsing through some articles that outlined how you can get more people to read your blog.  In one of the articles I read, they suggested that I give more personal information about myself to my readers ... so here goes.

I am a twenty five year old, Korean American, Christian, social worker.  I am the oldest of two daughters and I got married in June of 2008.  My husband is a solider in the Army and is currently deployed on a MiTT to Iraq.  I strive to be supportive towards my husband's career although I complain a lot about how much I hate his job.  I currently reside in the suburbs of Philadelphia and I love to go out and spending quality time with friends, especially to new restaurants.  

Interests include knitting, reading, blogging, surfing the web for useless information, watching extremely addicting Korean dramas, playing board games, supporting Army Football, playing football, soccer, and lacrosse,  baking delicious desserts (especially cookies), and spending time with my two cats.

I love to blog because it helps me to release some of the stress of being alone and miserable while I patiently wait for my husband to return home.  This way, I don't have to complain directly to my husband (he can just read it online!).

*Enchante*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online