Sunday, April 18, 2010

Road Trip to California - Day One

Day One - We have left NY and made it to Toledo, OH.  Yikes, what a drive.  The drive wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be.  The only hiccup in our plans was how sick I felt this morning (morning sickness?... lol... I think not).  I had a headache and felt nauseous but I felt much better after driving a couple of hours in our FULLY loaded Honda Civic.

My DH and I are doing a partial DITY to CA.  This obviously saves us money and we'll actually get more travel pay back from the Army when the move is completed.  However, I definitely think that this is the LAST partial DITY that we will participate in.  I am definitely sick of the road trips, the bad food and the inability to stretch out my legs in the car.

Our next stop: Minneapolis (hopefully).  Wish us luck!

*Enchante*

I can't post up my regular picture because the internet is too slow at our hotel... 

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Hello hello lovely!!!! I'm a new follower! I'm glad I found you, and can read about your travels:)

I have a military blog too, it's called, Goodnight moon.

lmc said...

I'm a new follower of your blog, and I can't wait to read more!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online